Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
We strive to provide a flexible schedule to all caregivers and hope for long standing relationship with all our employees.
All Counties in Middle Tennessee
Are you driven to help make a change? Here at RH Care our vision is to “create a better world.” If you want to be the change, join our team, and help to improve the quality of life for the elderly and disabled. As one of our caregivers, you can provide necessary care and services that will allow our members to stay at home, connected with their family and friends, and in their routine of daily life. Be more than just a caregiver, make a difference in someone’s life today.
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks such as dusting, sweeping, mopping, laundry, and meal preparation
- Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands, and activities
- Medication reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
Must be able to work every other weekend, alternating holidays, up to 12-hour shifts, be on call for last minute open shifts, and flexible to meet the members needs
Conditions of employment:
- Must be compassionate, understanding, and passionate
- Must be able to lift, turn, move, position, and transport patients in a home setting
- Must be able to assist members with baths, showers, personal grooming, feeding, and toileting
- Must be able to accurately document on daily progress notes
- Must exhibit a positive attitude towards members and their families
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of a member in case of an emergency
- Must demonstrate dependable and regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Must be 21 years old, must be able to pass local and federal background checks,
- Must be able to pass pre employment and random drug tests
- Complete online training (pre employment and yearly)
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card or Birth Certificate
- Current Vehicle Insurance
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable support staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE.
- We offer free training courses through our online learning platform.
- Career Advancement – Our entire Administrative Staff team started as a caregiver just like you! We promote from within our company. Potential opportunities: Field Coordinator, Case Manager, Office Manager, or placement with one of our other 3 sister companies.
- Paid Overtime for hours worked over 40 hours
- Referral Bonuses
- Sign on Bonuses
- One on one self-improvement programs
“work where you are part of our family, where you not just a number, where you are appreciated, valued and most importantly loved”